AS AN INTERMEDIATE LEARNER, WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT?
It doesn’t take much time to move from beginner to intermediate after a few French classes.
However, moving from intermediate towards advanced may require much more time. But with the help of your teacher, Learning the French language to reach a higher level won’t be that hard.
There are so many possibilities to use French: socialising, professional uses, in medicine, science, philosophy, literature and so on.
However, do you really have to master all these topics? Probably not.
Becoming an advanced French speaker simply means that you communicate fluently in French in the situations that are most relevant for you. This is what your teacher will try to define with you.
HOW IT WORKS
Our teachers will make the transition between learning French at an intermediate level to an advanced level enjoyable.
Depending on your goals, we’ll design a French-Course just for you.
You’ll be working on real-life projects to put your French into practice and develop the relevant language skills to complete them.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Learn the French that’s relevant to your needs
- Work in tandem with a qualified French teacher to reach your goals
- Become more autonomous in learning French
- Discover strategies to speed up your journey towards fluency
- Work on projects that will make you use French in real-life situations
- 24/7 access to your digital workspace